I have a scar on one of my eyes from sleeping in my contacts back in high school. It didn’t affect my vision, but every eye appointment I go to they ask about it which freaks me out a bit. Don’t sleep in your contacts!
- Memes make me happy. I love it when I find the perfect meme to send at the perfect time to the perfect person.
- I have tried every possible hairstyle except the one hairstyle I’ve always wanted. Curly hair. Not curled hair. I’m talking late-90s “Felicity” hair. That is my dream hair. Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s in my near future.
- I love chips and salsa. Like, really love chips and salsa. If a bowl of chips and a bowl of salsa are sitting in front of me and someone keeps refilling said bowls, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP EATING THE CHIPS AND SALSA.
- I can’t whistle. My oldest daughter thinks this is the greatest thing ever because she just learned to whistle and loves the fact that she can do something I cannot do. I’m cool with it. I still attempt to whistle on occasion, but I’ve mostly accepted the fact that it’s just not happening for me.
- I love the smell of cinnamon! I sprinkle it in my coffee and on my toast. It reminds me of the holidays and baking and sweets. It conjures up images of family and togetherness and tradition. There’s no spice quite like it.
- I throw away everything. My husband says it’s an obsession. He puts something on the counter, I immediately pick it up and throw it away. I don’t even realize I’m doing it so when he asks me later where something is I really don’t know (well, now we know to check the trash)! Once he pulled out a glass and set it on the counter and before he could even put something in it, I had put it back in the cupboard…oops!
- I love to hike. I wish I had more time for it! And the money to travel to all of the cool hiking spots in the world. Maybe that’s why my third novel features a character who is an avid hiker. That’s one of the best things about writing…you can live vicariously through your characters! 🙂
What would you put on a list of things about yourself? Share in the comments below!